Medical Tourism takes people places and the best part is they benefit from the best doctors as they get treatment and are open to more options for treatments. Most medical tours are now within budget. You get everything you can afford and still get the best in the business. There are countries that are best known for their hospitals and medical treatments. The following is a list of Asian countries that are home to good hospitals in the world.
1. Malaysia: It is located in South East Asia and its capital is Kuala Lumpur. Treatments offered by Malaysian Hospitals are Anti-Aging, Bariatric Surgery, Cardiology, Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery, Oncology, Dermatology, Neurology, Orthopedics etc. Treatments are affordable and affordable. They offer great hospitality and vacation benefits abound as it is surrounded by places like Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, and many tourist attractions. It has some of the best trained surgeons, dentists and specialists. English is widely spoken in Malaysia. Approximately 600,000 medical tourists visit Malaysia and this number continues to increase. Prince Court Medical Center is one of Malaysia’s most famous and popular hospitals and was ranked No. 1 in 2013. Giant KPJ and Sime Darby networks are other hospitals that are famous among hundreds of hospitals.
2. India: It is located in the south of Asia and its capital is Delhi. He grew up to be famous with the Medical Industry. It is widely known for heart bypass surgery. Other treatments are Oncology, Vertebroplasty, Disc Nucleoplasty, Laser Lithotripsy and spine, cancer etc. Includes other treatments for India is known for rehabilitation care and centers. Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Allopathic, etc. It equips various medical treatments such as The treatments offered in India are of the highest quality, safe and cost effective. An estimated number of around 150,000 medical tourists travel to India. Cities that offer medical treatment are Kerala, Chennai, Vellore, Mumbai, Delhi, Coimbatore etc. Famous and widely known hospitals in India include KG Hospitals, Apollo Hospitals, Tata Memorial Hospital, Fortis Hospital, AyurvedaGram etc.
3. Japan: It is an island country in eastern Asia and its capital is Tokyo. They have been investing money in the health sector for almost 20 years and have compulsory health insurance for every citizen in their country. It is home to some of the best hospitals in the world and is at the forefront of technology. Although the cost of medical treatment is high, it is worth the price as the treatment is of good quality and safe. It has created a brand image with medical care opportunities such as examination, diagnosis, medical treatment, aesthetic care and plastic surgery. He is mostly known for plastic surgery and dental care. Japanese Water Therapy is a natural way to cure diseases such as Diabetes, Arthritis, Cancer, TB. Some of the best hospitals in Japan are Kameda Medical Center, Matsunami General, Tokyo University Hospital, Osaka Medical Center, St. Luke’s International, etc.
4. Singapore: It is located in Southeast Asia and is the capital of Asia. Medical Tourism in Singapore is growing to be a hub and prime location for health travel in Asia. It attracts nearly 200,000 patients each year to enjoy medical treatments at some of the nation’s best hospitals. Treatments in Singapore include Laser Spine Surgery, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Dentistry, Stem Cell Transplantation etc. Cancer Treatment is Singapore’s most important specialty. Famous hospitals in Singapore are Camden Medical Center, Mount Alvernia Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Gleneagles Hospital, Parkway East Hospital, Johns Hopkins International Medical Center etc.
5. Thailand: It is located in Southeast Asia and its capital is Bangkok. It accounts for 90% of the medical tourism market in Asia. It is a well-known, reliable and quality destination for health travel. Hospitals in Thailand are well equipped and have the latest technology. Treatments are affordable, and many doctors and doctors are certified and best at what they do. Treatments in Thailand are Cosmetic Surgery, Dental Surgery, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Heart Bypass, Hip Replacement, Breast Implant etc. Bumrungrad International Hospital is among the top 10 hospitals in Asia and is located in Bangkok. Other hospitals located in Thailand are Bangkok Hospital Group, Fort Suranaree Hospital, Samitivej Hospital, Thailand Laser Vision Lasik Center etc.