There are many extreme sports that people enjoy these days. Many vary in terrain and approaches, some require a lot of protective gear while others just require you to come as you are. One of the mostre popular extme sports today is cliff diving. There are many people who participate in this activity because it offers them an adrenaline like no other. If you are planning to participate in this sport, you may actually want to know where you can do it.
Below are 5 spots on the Asian continent where you can jump off cliffs as much as you want:
1. Longqing Gorge, Chine – This is a 164-foot drop that can be found a little less than 60 miles from Beijing. The drop is surrounded by clear waters and grass-filled mountains. You don’t really need to wear protective gear for this, and you can even expect the trainers to push you off a cliff when you’re ready.
2. Ariel’s Point, Boracay, Philippines – Besides being an exquisite beach where many tourists from all over the world travel all year round, Boracay also offers a unique cliff jumping experience. You can choose from 5 different platforms, the highest of which is 13 meters. However, if you are not ready for this activity, you can still take part in snorkeling, rafting and other fun activities, which will surely give you a lot of pleasure.
3. Ba Ho Falls, Vietnam – Just north of Nha Trang, on the way to Doc Let, you will definitely find a series of huge rocks to climb and it will treat you to such a huge and magnificent valley surrounded by crystal clear waters. You have 3 spots to jump. The highest point measures about 40 feet and that may be enough to let you scream into the waters.
4. Gili Islands, Lombok, Indonesia – This is a location without an organized group of cliff divers to work with, which means it’s essentially free for everyone to take advantage of. The jump can go up to 25 metres, which is more than enough to get your pants wet, but the surrounding landscape will definitely put you in such a calm mood that you’ll only start to feel the adrenaline pumping. your veins as they descend towards the waters.
5. Railay, Thailand – There are several islands where you can cliff diving. A few of the locals will guide you and you’ll find the best possible spot, which can range from low to pretty high.